1. The Porcelain Porch:
This building caught my eye because it reminds me of something from a movie, or a book. It is so fancy lookin'. And I can not believe it is made completely from porcelain, seems like it would break easily. But its awesome.
This building caught my eye because it reminds me of something from a movie, or a book. It is so fancy lookin'. And I can not believe it is made completely from porcelain, seems like it would break easily. But its awesome.
I love this building because it looks like it would be haunted, like one of those creepy victorian houses, but it's not, its pretty cool. From the picture you can't really tell how huge it is, but apparently its quite big. I would love to live in this house.
This building is awesome because it reminds me of a castle. The front part looks a bit like a tower, and I just think it looks cool. The fireplace and marble mantel sounds pretty nice too.
This building reminds me of the White House, not that I like it or anything, just saying. I wonder if the White House stole the idea from this building, or vice-versa.
I Love the elk on top of this building, its awesome. This building reminds me of like a fancy cabin in the woods or something. I love the architecture of this building too, that would be such a cool place to live in, I'm quite jealous.
Awesome--
ReplyDelete25/20